Richardson Tankless Water Heater Installation
Navien Certified Plumbers Serving the North / Northeast Dallas Area
Homeowners in Texas and throughout the country are switching to tankless water heaters for their energy efficiency and reliable hot water supply. The licensed plumbers at Dean’s Plumbing can repair your existing unit or install a new tankless water heater with top-quality products from Navien.
Call (972) 440-5644 to schedule your tankless water heater repair or installation service.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
When installing a new water heater, the main options are a standard water heater that has a storage tank to hold heated water or a tankless water heater in Richardson, TX. Tankless water heaters work by instantly heating the water when you turn on the tap without the need for a storage tank. This offers several benefits for consistent hot water and lower energy costs.
Tankless water heaters are becoming more popular because they:
- Heat water as it is needed
- Provide a constant supply of hot water
- Cost less to operate
- Take up less space in your home
- Break down less often
- Last up to twice as long as tank water heaters
If your old water heater needs to be replaced, this is the perfect time to make the switch to a tankless model. Let us show you how a tankless water heater can help you use less energy and save money on utility costs.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters
At Dean’s Plumbing, we are proud to install high-quality tankless water heaters from Navien. Our plumbers are licensed and Navien certified to ensure that your new water heater is properly installed. We can help you select the right water heater to meet your family’s hot water demand and provide precision installation for optimal energy efficiency and performance.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Generally, tankless water heaters require repairs less frequently than traditional water heaters with a storage tank. However, every household appliance will eventually need to be repaired, and this includes your tankless water heater in Richardson, TX. When you notice any signs of a problem, it is best to call for service right away to avoid a bigger problem.
We recommend calling for tankless water heater repair when you notice:
- A change in water quality – Your home’s water quality can be an indication of the health of your water heater. If your hot water has sediment, appears cloudy, or discolored, you should have a plumber take a look at it.
- Inconsistent hot water – A consistent and reliable supply of hot water is one of the biggest advantages of a tankless water heater. If yours isn’t providing consistent hot water, it may require repair.
- Unusual odors or unpleasant tasting water – A metallic odor or taste in the water can be caused by a water heater problem.
- Strange noises – When a tankless water heater suddenly makes noise, it can be a sign that a component is malfunctioning and needs attention.
- Warning lights – Some tankless water heaters have a warning indicator light. If this light comes on, your water heater may need repair.
Our plumbers can inspect your tankless water heater to find the source of the problem. We will explain the trouble and the options for repair or replacement, so you can make an informed decision regarding your plumbing system.
How Long Does a Tankless Water Heater Last?
The lifespan of a quality tankless unit is one of its major benefits. It can last up to 25 years, which is almost double the amount of a traditional water heater.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
With a tank, you probably know that water is heated and stored in a limited space, drains when you begin using it, and needs a recovery period when it’s all gone.
A tankless water heater, on the other hand, heats the water as it moves through the pipes, providing you with instantaneous hot water. It works on demand, so as long as you need hot water, you will be able to enjoy it.
How Do I Maintain a Tankless Water Heater?
The Dallas/Richardson area is known to have hard water, which can cause mineral deposits on your tankless water heater’s parts. Over time, this buildup can hinder your water heater's performance, so periodic maintenance is something you should consider. Speak to your installer about a maintenance plan to discuss these future issues and give you peace of mind.
Do you have more questions not answered here? For all of your tankless water heater needs in Richardson, North Dallas, or nearby, you can rely on Dean's Plumbing. Contact us today!
2-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
Navien Tankless Water Heater Certified
Veteran & Family Owned Company